Monday, October 27, 2008

Chris and two of his buddies were drawn for deer this year in the Prescott area. They had an interesting expierence. No deer were taken unfortunatly, but there was an a couple quad accidents, a lot of walking, and some very tired men. The people in the accidents are all ok and will get better thankfully. There is still one week left until the hunt is over so Chris will continue his quest. We will hope to report to you all of some success.

Well the kids have the costums for Halloween. Trenton is now old enough to care about what he is for Halloween. So this year he is going to be the Trasformer, Bumble Bee. I still get to choose for the other two so Tucker is going to be a monkey and Tatum a bannanna. We'll take them to our trunk n' treat and maybe trick or treating around the neighborhood. I can't wait to take pictures!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Brittney!

I found your blog from Amber and Andy's! Hope all is well will you. I can't believe how big Tatem is! Hope all is well.

Emilie said...

YAY!! I'm so happy you have a blog now. We've been wondering what you guys have been up to. I didn't realize Trenton was going to be 5. You have a 5 year old!! Wow. Hope internships are going well for you guys. We're in Flag now, but will be in Mesa for #3 so if you guys are in either place give us a call! Miss you guys. I already miss our campouts :( Talk to you later!

kemptons said...

This is what happens when you blog hop all night. You find peoples blogs and I got so excited to find yours. It looks like all is going well. Tatum is way to cute for words. I will be checking your blog often for fun updates on the fam...

Wiltbank Family said...

Brittney,
It is so good to see your blog. Olivia loved seeing Trenton. But, it made her sad for Flagstaff. I hope all is going well for you guys.
Wendy