Monday, January 11, 2010

Tatum's new little looks

I curled Tatum's hair for the first time. She really liked it too.

Here is the back or side I guess. Usually it's much straighter.
The other night after dinner and jammie's...she insisted on putting on this. The hat from her great grandma Cox and a swimming suit. We thought it was pretty funny.


She got some dress-up clothes from her papa Burk. Every night we have been playing dress-up. She puts all her necklaces and bracelets on. She is so girl, loves to play with her babies and make-up, and her dresses, but still plays hard with the boys!



4 comments:

RHulsey said...

That swimsuit and hat ensemble is cracking me up. What a character.

Tiffany said...

Dang! She is so stinkin cute! We need to have dinner this month!!!! Are you guys all settled in your house?

I LOVE the wrapping paper barricade, I just might swipe that tradition for myself. :)

Janet said...

Tatum is so cute in all of her different looks. I think she takes after her Aunt Ro with the swimsuit and hat outfit.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I ran across your blog today while searching for a "cars" cake. I couldn't help notice that your family is LDS. We are too. I saw your post about your little boy's accident with the knife. What a lucky little guy!