Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our little 5 year old

I still am having a hard time knowing that my first little boy is already 5. I can't believe it, but then again I should because Chris and I celebrated our 6Th wedding anniversary is August. It's weird to think that we have 3 kids. It wasn't so long ago that it was just us and we were dating. Time really passes fast when you think about it. We can't wait for Chris to be done with school and to get our family in the next stage, but it will be so different. We are so use to how things are that I hope we will adjust to it. I look forward to it. This is just a thought that I am sharing out loud that has been going through my head since we started internships.
So I hope everyone VOTED today. We did. It will be an interesting next few days to see all the outcomes of everything!

No comments: