Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Poor toe

I can't believe that I forgot to mention that I think I broke my pinkie toe on my right foot. Tatum woke up last Thursday morning at 3:30 am. I stumble out of bed to go into her in the other room, but on the way out I kicked the door frame. I fell to the ground about to burst into tears and Chris wakes up saying, "What is wrong?" I went in a got Tatum back to sleep and then I tried to go back to sleep, but there was no way. I got up and took some ibuprofen and got an ice pack. So I think it is broken, but don't know for sure. I don't think there is a whole lot you can do for it anyways. I've been training for a 5k that I was going to run on the 22ND of this month, but know I can barley walk on it, so I suppose I will have to wait for a latter date.

No comments: