Sunday, October 11, 2009

Learning to write by himself "Dot bodr me"

So Trenton was trying to write something the other night. He is learning in school to really try to sound out words so that he can try to spell them. Most of the time he spells it right. Well, Chris and I were watching him as he was doing this one without him knowing. After he was done he lifted the paper up and said to us "Don't bother me". Then he got some tape and taped it to the door. It is pretty fun to watch your child learning how to read and how to write. We were pretty impressed because he started kindergarten just 2 months ago!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I just can't believe how big he is! He is growing up so fast. I miss you guys.

Janet said...

Keep up the good work with sounding out words, Trenton!

Aubree Legler said...

ha ha ha! i love this stage! my little brothers were (and still are) constantly writing us messages or telling us "no" to this or that. it cracks me up. :) hooray for trenton!