Monday, October 19, 2009

Trenton's 1st Fiedtrip to Freeman Farms

Well all of the kindergarten classes went on their first field trip to a pumpkin farm in Chino Valley. I was lucky to be able to go with him, thanks to Erin for watching our other two kids. It was so much fun.
This is on the hay ride we took. The little boy next to us doesn't look too happy:) His is so nice though.
This was at the end of the corn maze! He lead us and we made it only with one miststake. He had a lot of fun showing us.

Here is his class. Right after he got to choose a pumpkin to take home.



Not the greatest picture to show off the pumpkin, but it is actually a pretty perfect looking one:) He is so cute. Thank you , Trenton for letting me come and share the day with you, I love you!


1 comment:

Janet said...

I remember quite a few field trips I went on with kids. They are fun, and I got to see and do things I wouldn't have gotten to do otherwise.